Sunday, August 9, 2009

The Outcome of being Insecure

Always in my life I’ am suffering from insecurity, from those people around me, and to the thing they can do and I can’t. My prior question is why? In my part I’m doing my best, and I CAN’T accept the reality that my best wasn’t good enough.
Everyday I gowned so weary, by considering of having a life that is empty. Confuse, stress, and slowly become ragged of being a loser of my own pride. I can’t move freely in my own well, for I might be ignored by them. I speak but it seems that it has no sound, I move but no force in it. All in all I feel I’ am INVISIBLE, Invisible for no one notice my account, my effort; instead throw it to hem who do nothing to be noticed.
In some part I know my self better than they are. Inquiring for the action to do, it’s the same, almost the same. The only different is that my “feeling” . I have insecurities, insecurities that leads me to distraction, that leads me to “nowhere”
Comparing my self to other is the main source of my insecurity. That in return, I lost my confident, my focus, and my awareness about everything that was also in “me”. My strengths are covered with weaknesses, weaknesses that clearly showed to be the outcome of being insecure.

No comments:

Post a Comment